[ExI] did chatgpt train on capchas?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Apr 17 02:10:52 UTC 2023

From: Giovanni Santostasi <gsantostasi at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ExI] did chatgpt train on capchas?

GPT-4 creating a SVG code to draw a helicopter:

Cool thx Giovanni.

I don’t expect the Singularity in the next few days.

Musk is going into the mainstream media and saying something like what I have been stewing on: long before AI comes to have a will of its own, Bis will teach it to lie to us and get us to do bad things to ourselves.

spike

Given enough of these they could draw a picture of a helicopter better than I can.

Good chance GPT’s picture would look a bit wonky, but so would mine.

ChatGPT has billions of these to train on probably.