[ExI] are qualia communicable?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 23:44:26 UTC 2023

I realise this is a generalisation, but then, that's our superpower,
isn't it? Our ability to generalise and create abstractions is probably
behind the development of technology, and the advantage we have over all
the other animals.  Ben

It is important to all life - indeed essential.  I think the difference
between us and lower animals is the degree of the ability to generalize and
use abstractions, and not a qualitative difference.  bill w

On Sun, Apr 16, 2023 at 5:54 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <