[ExI] e: GPT-4 on its inability to solve the symbol grounding problem

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 00:41:17 UTC 2023

*RQT is predicting that as soon as experimentalists and neuroscientists
start seriously observing the brain in a non property blind way*I have no
idea what it means and again you are using randomization of words you used
before, that doesn't help with communication.

I asked precise questions, can you please answer?
1) If you had the type of description of Giovanni's redness you look for,
do you expect to see my redness yourself? Please answer yes or not and
elaborate.
2) Do you understand that current science is based on modeling, and models
are always not 1 to 1 with the phenomenon they try to model? And do you
understand that is done on purpose because that is what modeling is all
about?

I'm trying to improve communication so I would like to see if there is some
common ground to build upon. Please answer my questions because from your
answer I can then give a more meaningful reply and also it would help me
understand better your position.