[ExI] Definition of Consciousness (Was Re: My guesses about GPTs consciousness)

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 15:47:04 UTC 2023

Oh, we are just talking past each other then.
That's why I don't like the term qualia, in the first place.  The term
Quality is so much better.
I don't believe in anything other than what you are talking about (I just
think they are a bit different than what you describe.)

On Thu, Apr 20, 2023 at 4:52 AM efc--- via extropy-chat <