[ExI] chrome

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 21:24:18 UTC 2023

I am getting no error messages.  I go to Amazon - click on a search term,
and get another Amazon page in addition to the one I just used.  Outside of
AMazon I get a page full of ads  and still have the page on tab that I
exited from.   bill w

On Thu, Apr 20, 2023 at 10:44 AM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <