[ExI] all we are is just llms was: RE: e: GPT-4 on its inability to solve the symbol grounding problem

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 23:55:15 UTC 2023

On Fri, 21 Apr 2023 at 00:40, spike jones via extropy-chat

<snip>

> The fact that this can be done is disconcerting.  We might now have corrupted archives everywhere and not realize it.
>
> spike

I think 'plausible deniability' is the phrase you are looking for.
We now have fake videos of politicians, film stars and singers, saying
whatever you want them to say.
Emails and tweets are easy in comparison.

Will humans just stop responding to possible AI conversations?

BillK