[ExI] all we are is just llms was: RE: e: GPT-4 on its inability to solve the symbol grounding problem

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 04:50:45 UTC 2023

Spike,
Bender, Mitchel, Gebru are all anti-transhumanist that use the trope that
transhumanism === eugenics. I want to use some bad language here but GPT-4
told me it is not a good idea.
Yes, they are AI haters for identity political reasons. Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7XT4TWLzJw&t=10s

On Thu, Apr 20, 2023 at 9:48 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <