[ExI] A request

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 19:16:20 UTC 2023

On Fri, Apr 21, 2023 at 9:23 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat

> On 21/04/2023 15:56, Jason Resch wrote:
> > This is another reason to watch the video Ben gave
>
> The video link was originally posted here by Keith Henson, not me.
>
> Just to be clear.

And I picked it off the Hacker's list.

I have a request.  I have been talking for years about evolutionary
psychology.  For about 15 years I have been wondering why there is a
huge difference in behavior between chimpanzees and bonobos.  Finally
found a paper that gave a clue.

Wrote one "Genetic Selection for War in Prehistoric Human Populations"

Now I need to find a place to publish or a preprint server I can hand
it on.  Advice would be appreciated.

If anyone wants to read it and/or make editing suggestions, ask for a copy.

Keith