[ExI] all we are is just llms was

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 07:34:17 UTC 2023

 * The problems posed to reference-based semantic theories by the existence
of nonreferring terms are hard problems and they resist simple or
dismissive solutions  *
And here an entire thesis showing that there is a huge part of language (I
would say all of it but this guy is conservative) that is has no referents.
https://carleton.ca/cognitivescience/wp-content/uploads/2003-03.pdf

On Mon, Apr 24, 2023 at 12:10 AM Gordon Swobe via extropy-chat <