[ExI] ChatGPT-4 gets the joke, almost

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 01:25:22 UTC 2023

Who are you to tell me "Go away !".
This is a public forum and if you participate in this discussion I have the
right to point to your fallacies and contradictions. Even know you say
"intelligent" to undermine what GPT-4 and other AIs are doing. I don't see
the ghost in the machine. I see the parallels between what GPT-4 does and
what we do. You are hell-bent to deny any human-like capability to the
machine not based on some deep empirical evidence but because you have some
preconceived views about the exceptionality of humans. I also know that
this view is based on your religious beliefs. This is my main point of
friction with your views. Why don't you simply say that this topic is a
question of faith for you?

Giovanni