[ExI] ChatGPT-4 gets the joke, almost

Gordon Swobe gordon.swobe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 04:36:38 UTC 2023

Hi Henry. Very interesting and amusing! It looks like Bard still needs a
little work in the humor department, though so does GPT. Humor is I think
one the most difficult challenges in natural language AI and a good (and
fun) way to compare their progress. Thanks for sharing!

-gts

On Tue, Apr 25, 2023 at 8:53 PM Henry Rivera via extropy-chat <