[ExI] a little essay on anger and respect

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 15:39:55 UTC 2023

I still don't see any data from anybody that establishes that belief
overpowers reason.  What do we even mean by a belief?  Is acknowledging
gravity equations a belief?  Is someone suggesting that a belief is based
solely on emotions  with no data?

Emotions are totally essential to decision making.  Ask for proof.

"We got this way because of evolution...."  What follows seems to me to be
a totally circular argument.   bill w

On Wed, Apr 26, 2023 at 9:02 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <