[ExI] Fwd: GPT-4 gets a B on Scott Aaronson's quantum computing final exam

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 09:52:53 UTC 2023

Jason,
I noticed that when you give a chance for self-reflection the answers of
GPT-4 improve a lot.
If it was just a matter of statistics this should not be possible because
the signal is not changed by revising the previous answer and you may add
just more noise by choosing another set of possible stats.
Giovanni

On Thu, Apr 27, 2023 at 2:44 AM Jason Resch via extropy-chat <