[ExI] Symbol Grounding

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Fri Apr 28 02:26:20 UTC 2023

Quoting spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>:

> ...> On Behalf Of Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat

Because this is the 21st century, I relayed your message to ChatGPT:

Stuart: Spike said, "Sheesh, that almost sounds like something I would write.

Well done GPT."

ChatGPT: Thank you, Spike! I'm glad to hear that you liked the word
"mentivert." If you have any other questions or need any assistance,
feel free to ask!

Don't you love being alive . . . now? In this age? :)

Stuart LaForge