[ExI] Symbol Grounding

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 03:53:40 UTC 2023

Here is an interview with Blake Lemoine the ex-Google engineer that claimed
LaMDA was sentient. Listen carefully the type of experiments he was doing
and notice how intelligently he talks about this topic. This is not a fool
that was tricked to believe LaMDA was sentient but somebody with the right
knowledge and training in the field. His main argument that not the words
but the behavior the AI is what convinced him that it was sentient. How it
acted emotionally not necessarily that he used emotional language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ipv6HhuWM

On Thu, Apr 27, 2023 at 7:52 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <