[ExI] AI Girlfriend

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Apr 28 18:24:18 UTC 2023

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
Gadersd via extropy-chat
.
Subject: [ExI] AI Girlfriend

Just as charming as the real thing.

My AI Girlfriend Won't Stop Nagging Me! - YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D23Be2J_6KU>

Waaaaaaaahehahahaheeheheheeehahahaaaaaa!

Gadersd, it wouldn't be nearly as funny to me if I had ever had a bad
breakup.  I am one of the lucky ones: my breakup with my one previous to my
bride was a mostly peaceful protest.  There was some minor shrieking, but it
was on my first failed attempt at escape from that pathological
relationship.  Second one was shut down early, third attempt successful: I
got out, we are friends to this day.

You lads who are single: my sincerest sympathies, may you find THE ONE and
stay with her until the day you drop at a ripe old age.