[ExI] California’s Dazzling Superbloom 2023

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Apr 28 18:29:17 UTC 2023

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of BillK via extropy-chat
Colorful Photos Capture California’s Dazzling Superbloom

.... The last time California saw something close to this was four years ago.

Spectacular photos!    :)

BillK

Thanks BillK!  It has been a most spectacular year for blossoms.  I do a lotta hiking in the local hills, looking for faultlines.  We get minor earthquakes on a regular basis, so I go up there and try to find the actual locations of the slip sites.

The blossoms are better this year than four years ago, way better.