[ExI] Science

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 19:21:22 UTC 2023

Science has unfortunately been engulfed and consumed by the same political
framework that has most of the Western world currently in its grip to one
degree or another, and is no longer just about science.   As a long time
reader of that once stellar publication, it's disheartening to witness.
 They're also unfortunately not the only premiere journal to fall victim to
it.

On Sat, Apr 29, 2023 at 3:15 PM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <