[ExI] AI ChatGPT Outperforms Humans in Providing Social Advice

Kelly Anderson postmowoods at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 23:20:54 UTC 2023

I very consistently use ChatGPT when writing sensitive emails to
squeeze out the Aspherger's type phrases I picked up after years of
programming. It consistently fixes my tone and puts more humanity into
my communications than I am able to do by myself. It's saved my butt
quite a few times now. I just write the email I want to with the "fuck
yous" and tell ChatGPT to make it nice and viola! I get a nicely
phrased email suitable for humans.

-Kelly

On Thu, Nov 30, 2023 at 1:24 PM BillK via extropy-chat