[ExI] Home smart speakers could report crimes or violence

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Dec 21 15:06:08 UTC 2023

MB do you have a phone?  It is listening to your conversation even when you
aren't using it apparently.

Reason: I was on vacation on a road trip in Washington.  At a gas stop, I
commented discussed wind turbines on the Columbia River with my sone and
mentioned to my bride that the zipper was broken on my hoodie.  When I got
to camp that night, my ad banners were filled with advertisements of hoodies
and... wind turbine parts.

The hoodie business might have been a coincidence.  But that is the only
time ever I have received advertisements for wind turbine parts.

I am open to alternative explanations for those ads.

spike