[ExI] bond villain?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Feb 3 15:29:11 UTC 2023

… <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] bond villain?

On Thu, Feb 2, 2023 at 10:13 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

Project Veritas just released
another video

>>...which, given their prior established history, is probably either falsified to some degree or otherwise makes untrue claims.

>…Why do you bother paying them any mind whatsoever?  It's not like they tend to speak the truth…

Clarification: I didn’t view Project Veritas’ take on it.  I don’t care about what they think.  I pay attention to Jordan Tristan Walker’s take on it.

Then I ask: is Dr(?) Walker a real person?  Does Walker work for Pfizer?  What does he do there?  Answers: Google never heard of him.  LinkedIn never heard of him, or hasn’t now.  They had heard of him a month ago, and he was listing himself as a doctor from Texas.  But LinkedIn never heard of him now.  OK, says I, he’s probably a phony with a phony LinkedIn page that they took down.

Then I listened to what Walker said on the video.  He talks like a doctor.  So now I have doubts about my doubts.  But no worries, I am told there is more video coming.  In the meantime, Dr(?) Walker has disappeared without a trace and Pfizer will make no comment on him.  They flatly deny they are doing gain of function research.  Or rather they flatly deny they are doing GoF on covid.  But that isn’t what Dr(?) Walker said.  He said nobody gives a shit about covid anymore.  They had moved on and were doing mRNA research using these techniques in other areas, while trying to figure out why the covid vaccines seem to be messing with the menstrual cycle.

In any case, Pfizer flatly denied what Dr(?) Walker claimed, then allowed that they kinda do some research but not what that guy on the video said.  I did note that they didn’t actually deny that Dr(?) Walker works for or once worked for Pfizer.  For the first time in a week Google hear of him and agrees University of Texas  Southwestern did grant a medical degree by someone by that name and Yale granted him a degree in 2013.  Hmmm… very puzzling.

No worries however.  Rumor has it there is a part 4 coming.