[ExI] [Extropolis] Film Review: Pantheon 2022

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 09:50:10 UTC 2023

I just downloaded Season 1 and will watch. I'll also read Ken Liu's
stories upon which the show is based.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheon_(TV_series)

If the show is good I guess its fans can press on other operators to
finish producing Season 2, like it happened for The Expanse that after
being cancelled was picked up by Amazon after public pressure.