[ExI] lancet publishes information

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 17:29:42 UTC 2023

Doesn't change the fact that the vaccine doesn't make you infectious, and
cuts down on your tendency to spread the virus if you get infected.

Also doesn't change the fact that never getting infected in the first place
gives you better odds of a long, healthy life than attempting to survive an
infection - especially, than deliberately getting infected.

On Sat, Feb 18, 2023 at 8:47 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <