[ExI] lancet publishes information

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 18:59:05 UTC 2023

That was literally my first question when I heard about MMR vaccines. "How
long does your body keep making these proteins, how localized does the
effect remain, and how localized do the proteins remain?"

My concerns about the technology grew as the answers morphed from "It's
variable and complicated, so don't worry about it" to "Asking questions is
heresy, citizen."

On Sat, Feb 18, 2023 at 10:03 AM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <