[ExI] lancet publishes information

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 19:30:00 UTC 2023

For me, this is one of the most disturbing aspects of how things unfolded.
 I encountered outright hostility in many cases for even daring to ask
legitimate questions like the ones we're discussing now, and witnessed
first hand the attempts to destroy any public figure that dared raise them
as well regardless of their qualifications.  People were being threatened
with having their licenses pulled to practice medicine for daring to
question the narrative.

The tenets of scientific inquiry were completely abandoned by those who
should know better.

On Sat, Feb 18, 2023 at 2:21 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <