[ExI] lancet publishes information

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 04:49:20 UTC 2023

I think it's approaching bad faith yourself when you continue to ignore
most of the real concerns and questions the others have brought up.  There
are many arguments in this thread against consider these mRNA vaxes
standard and for the whole population, and you haven't addressed them.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2023, 7:56 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <