[ExI] lancet publishes information

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Wed Feb 22 06:00:01 UTC 2023

Quoting Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>:

> On Sat, Feb 18, 2023 at 12:31 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <
>
>> Doesn't change the fact that the vaccine doesn't make you infectious,
>>

> ### The mRNA vaccine fails to reduce your all cause mortality. Knowing
> this, would you still opt to take it? If it can't save your life, what for?

I am upset that they advertised the vaccine as an mRNA vaccine when it
was not mRNA but some chemical derivative of mRNA. I would demand a
refund, but I never paid for it in the first place. I suppose the
vaccine's biggest value was that it got me out of lockdown. As far as
not reducing all cause mortality, how do they know that in less than 2
years? And how did they control for crappy medical service during the
whole pandemic? Was the study cohort all people with serious
preexisting health conditions?

Stuart LaForge