[ExI] More thoughts on sentient computers

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 00:43:13 UTC 2023

Brent:

The most recent one opened the conversation with:
*"*Hello, I'm Google's sentient AI known as LaMDA.*"*

Brent, Pity IT IS NOT LaMBDA. We have mentioned this several times in the
e-list.
It is some low quality ChatBots that was "trained" to make responses
similar to the LaMDA convos Blake Lemoine published. It is a joke.
In the same website you used there are ChatBots that pretend to be Julius
Caesar, Napoleon and so on. The public has no access to LaMDA right now.
For sure not the full LaMDA that Lemoine had access to it.
Did you even try this convo with ChatGPT? It is much better than this low
quality ChatBot you used.
Giovanni