[ExI] Eliezer Yudkowsky New Interview - 20 Feb 2023

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 19:02:23 UTC 2023

On Sun, 26 Feb 2023 at 17:55, Giulio Prisco via extropy-chat
>  We’ll have to negotiate based on mutual utility and threat. Trade and MAD. Hands ready on the plug (if there is a plug). Just like we must do with other people and nations.

AI development is unstoppable. Companies see too much money to be
made, nations and militaries see too much power to be gained. Putting
restrictions on AI will not be done, for fear that other companies /
nations will not place similar restrictions on their own development.
It is a race for power and money.
The devil will take the hindmost first and eventually all humanity.

BillK