[ExI] More thoughts on sentient computers

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 21:18:32 UTC 2023

Please resend link.

You are referring to popular music, right?  A lot of that is like romance
novels:  just alter the personalities, the setting, etc. and you can crank
one out in a week or less. Not much creativity there.  Popularity does not
equal quality.  Sometimes it's even the reverse.   bill

I cover this in the link I provided at the start of this conversation,
there are ai systems (such as Hyperlive) that can tell how well a piece of
music will sell from the audio alone.