[ExI] vaccines again

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 00:21:09 UTC 2023

On Wed, 4 Jan 2023 at 00:07, spike jones via extropy-chat

<snip>
> High speed rail will cost a ton of money but never pay off.  We have aircraft for what that system is supposed to do.  Investors came.  They paid.  It paid.  Done.
>
> spike

Quote:
“The Belt and Road Initiative, Chinese President Xi Jinping’s
signature foreign policy undertaking and the world’s largest
infrastructure program, poses a significant challenge to U.S.
economic, political, climate change, security, and global health
interests.”
Since BRI’s launch in 2013, Chinese banks and companies have financed
and built everything from power plants, railways, highways, and ports
to telecommunications infrastructure, fiber-optic cables, and smart
cities around the world.
-------

But it's not suitable for America.........

BillK