[ExI] vaccines again

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Jan 4 17:02:48 UTC 2023

-----Original Message-----
From: John Klos <john at ziaspace.com>

>...It seems like you're advocating for the freedom to spread
misinformation....John

Until we have a person who can flawlessly identify misinformation, then ja I
am advocating for the freedom to spread misinformation and furthermore, that
the freedom to spread misinformation exists under the first amendment.

We know of plenty of organizations which can flawfully identify
misinformation, such as Twitter under the control of the FBI.  They were
flawfully limiting information while amplifying misinformation.  Now
Twitter's policy is open it up, buyer beware with respect to information.
We don't know yet which is which.  We still don't.