[ExI] vaccines again

John Klos john at ziaspace.com
Wed Jan 4 19:22:35 UTC 2023

Hi,

> OK, here ya go:
>
> https://jme.bmj.com/content/early/2022/12/05/jme-2022-108449
>
> https://jme.bmj.com/content/medethics/early/2022/12/05/jme-2022-108449.full.pdf

Thank you!

Let's look at this study. Does it appear to have bias or a specific
agenda? I can't help but think that it does.

Good researchers go very far out of their way to be clear when they
summarize information from other sources, yet we see the opposite of that
here. Starting with the "Controversy among experts" section, the authors
write:

Just 2months later, in September 2021, a US FDA advisory committee
overwhelm- ingly voted 16-2 against boosting healthy young adults.

Did they? This is cited as from reference 16:

Food and Drug Administration. Emergency use Authorization (EUA) for an
unapproved product, 2021. Available:
https://www.fda.gov/media/152432/download page 5 [Accessed 28 Mar 2022].

Let's look for information about this vote:

On September 17, 2021, a VRBPAC meeting was held to discuss if the data
Pfizer submitted were sufficient to support licensure of a booster dose of
COMIRNATY administered approximately 6 months after the primary series in
individuals 16 years of age and older. VRBPAC members voted 16-2 against
approval of the booster dose in this general population, citing concerns
about insufficient data to support a favorable benefit/risk determination
in this general population. Considering the committee's feedback, the FDA
then asked the committee members to vote on whether the available data
would support an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of a booster dose for
use in individuals 65 years and older and individuals at high risk of
severe COVID-19, and VRBPAC members voted 18-0 in favor of this EUA.
VRBPAC members also expressed support for inclusion of individuals at
increased risk of occupational exposure to SARS-CoV-2 in the EUA.

Is "a US FDA advisory committee overwhelmingly voted 16-2 against boosting
healthy young adults" without the part about "citing concerns about
insufficient data" misleading? For the F***book and Twitter world, of
course not. But for a scientific study? It's completely and utterly
unacceptable and clearly an attempt to deceive.

This is just one of several flaws I've already seen from just a cursory
reading.

> The mainstream press (as far as I know (no longer a regular customer there))
> didn't mention this study much, but Twitter did.

Why would they? This study has an agenda.

John