[ExI] vaccines again

John Klos john at ziaspace.com
Wed Jan 4 19:32:50 UTC 2023

>> Capitalism broke the government, not the other way around.

> ### LOL, John, LOL.
>
> But, just as an exercise in engineering, I invite you to imagine the
> feedback loops that operate in pluralistic, trade-oriented societies vs.
> hierarchical, monopolistic power structures. An engineering frame of mind,
> built from a first-principles level, just like when you design an AC
> controller or a bridge, does wonders to clarify one's understanding of what
> could work in the design of the control system of a society.

I understand how feedback loops work. But I think it's pretty silly to
pretend that these are simple analog systems that operate based on
straighforward rules, and not based on the scheming and manipulation of a
conniving people.

You're trying to be dismissive, so I won't go in to examples of how these
things are incredibly different because that's not really the issue here.

> You are not an engineer, John, are you?

That's an odd way to ask someone. Are you trying to suggest something?

John