[ExI] Peer review reviewed AND Detecting ChatGPT texts

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 18:01:53 UTC 2023

Perhaps you have seen those chambers where athletes are wired into a
computer recording the movements as they hit a ball, dance, whatever.  We
could analyze these movements, including facial movements, for
attractiveness. Which muscles move which way when a female expression is
highly rated for attractiveness.  Then the robot can smile like Doris Day
or JFK - make any facial or body movement the wired person can.  This could
make them as real as possible.  bill w

On Mon, Jan 9, 2023 at 11:53 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <