[ExI] Most Monarch butterflies in 20 years

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 04:01:40 UTC 2023

Yea, I want some chicken so I can eat second hand bugs!

That reminds me of people who jokingly say: "I only eat animals that are
vegetarian."

And back to Monarch Butterflies.  I grew up having so much fun looking for
Monarch caterpillars eating milkweed in a field across the street from us.
We would feed them, watch them form the chrysalis, then emerge and fly away.
I haven't seen any of those for a LONG time.  I hope they start coming back
up here in Utah, also.

On Mon, Jan 9, 2023 at 7:39 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <