[ExI] Summerhill School

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 17:16:36 UTC 2023

It wasn't school so much as knowledge.  I am very introverted and always
wanted to read a book rather than go play with the neighborhood kids.  The
idea of liking or not liking school never occurred to me.  We all did it,
except on those days when we faked being sick (Mama was understanding).

I have not changed a bit and still read scores of books a year.  What will
I do with the knowledge?  Just enjoy it.   bill w

On Tue, Jan 17, 2023 at 11:08 AM Gadersd via extropy-chat <