[ExI] scioly trained by chat

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 16:07:06 UTC 2023

Just like students before ChatGPT, this engine looked these up online and
ripped them off from previously published textbooks, with a bit of
rephrasing.  It is now more convenient, but not a fundamentally new
capability.

So says my fiance, who grew up an agricultural engineer.

On Wed, Jan 18, 2023, 4:25 PM Gadersd via extropy-chat <