[ExI] Google LaMDA avheives enlightenment

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 21:00:40 UTC 2023

ChatGPT has no problem with TaxiCab number:

The smallest number that can be expressed as the sum of two cubes in three
different ways is 1729. It can be expressed as the sum of the cubes of 12
and 1 (12^3 + 1^3 = 1729), as well as the cubes of 9 and 10 (9^3 + 10^3 =
1729), and as the cubes of 1 and 12 (1^3 + 12^3 = 1729). This is known as
the "taxicab number" and is the smallest such number that can be expressed
in multiple ways.