[ExI] Meeting of the Minds

Jason Resch jasonresch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:57:43 UTC 2023

Thank you for sharing this. I was curious what would happen myself. It
really devolved quite quickly into a contest of deference. It would be
interesting to set the two up to debate a topic they disagree on, for
instance, whether or not any AI is sentient, and see how the conversation
evolves or devolves.

Jason

On Tue, Jan 24, 2023, 2:32 AM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <