[ExI] More thoughts on sentient computers

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Mar 1 17:36:34 UTC 2023

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat

>…Rap - if the AI can produce music, then why not let it sing?  …bill w

A long time ago after one of the ExtroCons, I had some guys over to my house.  Google was brand new then, so about 1999.  Mike Butler found a site where Stephen Hawking had given up physics and had become a rapper.  The image was Hawking sitting motionless in his wheelchair with his 1999 version of text to speech reciting the exact words of rap.