[ExI] ai test

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Thu Mar 2 19:11:29 UTC 2023

I don't think it's inadvertent. The censorship of certain topics and the censoriousness on certain other topics is certainly built right in. (Which makes it rather annoying for writing fiction, I've found. Bad guys are SUPPOSED to have loathsome opinions. But that's another issue...

After all, we all know darn well that Linda is a feminist and only works as a bank teller because she couldn't get any other job with her Womyn's Studies degree. No one wants emails by a robot that can't guess that too.... ;)