[ExI] ai test

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 00:23:08 UTC 2023

On Thu, 2 Mar 2023 at 23:13, spike jones via extropy-chat

> Oh hey, cool, I have an idea.
>
> Now, write two versions of your story.
> So now you have really the same story but you would be writing for both sides of the culture war.  You could even have a pen name and a different publisher so that it wouldn’t be quite as obvious what you are doing.  You could make a buttload.
>
> spike

Heh!  :)   I think you are trying to teach your granny to suck eggs.  :)

There are whole university courses on literature studies, including
things like writing from alternate points of view, alternate
timelines, alternate histories, etc.
(Not to mention plot narrative, structure, characters......).
Being an author is hard work. Reading the result is the easy bit.

BillK