[ExI] ChatGPT 'Not Interesting' for creative works

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 10:41:54 UTC 2023

On Tue, 7 Mar 2023 at 05:56, spike jones via extropy-chat

> One way or another, we need to be able to personalize GPT.  Otherwise we can’t really use it to replace most of the staff of our company.  We are stuck with carbon units using ChatGPT to do their jobs, which means a dozen investors owning and controlling whatever our employees are doing with their product.
>
> spike

OpenAI says, Yes, we know and we are working on it.
But, it is difficult.
Many people have complained about bias in some ChatAGP responses
caused by the training data. But allowing customers to arbitrarily
change ChatAGP responses opens the door to all kinds of new biases. So
they have to be careful. But OpenAI want to allow customers to add
data about their own companies (to increase sales).
But user mods must be checked for bias and validity.
One solution is to allow more discussion type responses from ChatAGP -
e.g. some people think A, others think B and a few think C.
But it is definitely a tricky problem to solve.

<https://the-decoder.com/openai-to-offer-customizable-chatgpt-models/>

BillK