[ExI] Series of blog posts on this email list, origins of Bitcoin, problems with Yudkowki, effective altruism, and more

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 18:00:15 UTC 2023

> Eliezer is an extreme case of "Smart but doesn't Get Things Done."

An apt summary of the main reason I mostly ignore what he has to say.  He's
had literal decades to do something about the catastrophes he supposes are
coming.  Meanwhile, I'm in the middle of negotiating funding for yet
another startup that is intended to profit by doing something about certain
problems I see.