[ExI] Existential risk of AI

Gadersd gadersd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 01:59:29 UTC 2023

I’m not sure where you got the idea that these models cannot reason.
See [2212.10071] Large Language Models Are Reasoning Teachers (arxiv.org) <https://arxiv.org/abs/2212.10071#:~:text=Language%20models%20%28LMs%29%20have%20demonstrated%20remarkable%20performance%20on,elicit%20models%20to%20solve%20complex%20reasoning%20tasks%2C%20step-by-step.> for actual research into the matter.