[ExI] Atheist Prayer?

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 14:21:04 UTC 2023

The evidence of the 90's, 2000's, and 2010's is that when a nation state
runs out of external enemies, its citizenry turn on each other, along lines
of race and/or class. Subtly at first, in polarized public opinions,
debates, and politics. Only later in actual violence.

Ask the Rwandans how Kaku's "The End of History" went. [It'll be a smaller
task than it used to be.]

On Wed, Mar 15, 2023 at 7:56 AM Gadersd via extropy-chat <