[ExI] but will it be sued

Gadersd gadersd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 01:22:04 UTC 2023

Whether or not GPT4 gets a license matters little to me as I’ll just use it anyway. It costs about $40k to hire a lawyer to handle the paperwork to start a hedge fund. If GPT4 can do the job for $20 a month then that is a win in my book. One of the great benefits of these models not being human is that they can’t be punished for working without a license. Once they start going truly open source there won’t be any truly effective way for the government to regulate them.