[ExI] ChatGPT says it's not conscious

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Tue Mar 21 03:48:39 UTC 2023

But words in this case are like camouflage, or false eyes on the wings of butterflies.

A conscious being can consciously deny being conscious for its own chose reasons.

A non-concious being can be programmed to affirm or deny being conscious, for someone else's reasons.

What ChatGPT says in answer to this question is the least likely thing to actually answer the question.

Tara Maya