[ExI] LLM's cannot be concious

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Tue Mar 21 06:36:50 UTC 2023

Hi, Giovanni. Thanks for noticing. :) I tried to make the problem easy
to solve, but hard to understand, because it was a test for
understanding. I don't know what proportion of humans could solve this
problem but I would wager that most could provided that they took the
time read it all the way through.

Stuart LaForge